It is our mission at Maximum Performance Physical Therapy to help as many people as possible to achieve their personal health and physical performance goals. There are a variety of ways we work towards achieving that mission. Physical Therapy
Our primary method is to provide physical therapy care that is patient centered, professional, and effective. Physical Therapy treatment involves using a combination of treatments to decrease/eliminate pain, and to restore function based on your goals. Treatment may include use of modalities (heat, ice, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, traction, etc.), hands on care (massage, passive range of motion, stretching, manual treatment techniques, muscle reeducation), therapeutic exercise (balance training, gait training, stretching, strengthening, trunk stabilization), and functional activity/athletic activity retraining. Your course of physical therapy may vary from a single visit to multiple visits based on your condition and goals. In addition to restoring your level of function, it is our goal to provide you with the education and tools to make sure you continue to feel good and function your best.
We make the following promises regarding your physical therapy treatment:
Community Outreach and Education
- Our friendly and professional staff will treat you with respect and dignity at all times
- Your Physical Therapist will listen to your medical history, identify your goals for treatment, and create a treatment plan to help you achieve those goals
- You will receive one on one care from your Physical Therapist and will not move from one PT to another from one visit to another
- Your Physical Therapist will work together with your doctor(s) to provide the best care possible
- We will provide treatment and bill only for services provided, within the guidelines of your insurance company and state law
- We will make decisions regarding your care with your best interests in mind
- If your condition is beyond our ability to treat, we will refer you to the proper healthcare provider to get relief
In addition to hands on care, part of our mission is to work to improve the general health and welfare of the community through outreach projects, charitable work, and education regarding health issues through personal interaction and electronic media.
Our professionals have experience talking to groups at work, at community centers and events, and at athletic events on prevention, management, and rehabilitation of conditions related to every day and athletic performance. The best way to treat an injury is to prevent it from happening in the first place!
If you have a group that would benefit from a lecture/discussion session in a variety of topics such as fall prevention, osteoarthritis, workplace ergonomics, back pain treatment and prevention, injury prevention, etc, please contact us.
We will gladly come to your community center, school, office, or church to help educate your group.
We also participate in, and sponsor a variety of charitable events each year and take great joy in giving back to the community that has treated us so well over the years.Athletes
We also work with athletes individually or in groups with a goal of injury prevention, and enhancing physical performance. Services include preseason screenings, speed and agility classes, injury prevention and treatment lectures, return to participation after injury evaluations, and performance enhancement programs.
Many of our Physical Therapists are also Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists. We have professionals who have specialized in training runners, golfers, gymnasts, ice and figure skaters, football, basketball, and baseball players. If you are an individual athlete, or are part of an organized team or group of athletes and would like more information please contact us. We will be happy to discuss the services we can provide.